Why You Need A NaNoWriMo Book Cover
Having a good NaNoWriMo book cover could help you finish your book.
Nanowrimo or National Write a Novel Month, takes place in November every year. It is a moth long global event where writers take up the challenge to write a 50 000 word novel in 30 days.
One of the tips given by NaNoWriMo is to upload a book cover for the novel that you are working on. The theory is that if you can see the book cover it helps you to visualize it as a finished product, helping you to stay on course an reach the goal of 50 000 words in one month.
Why use a pre-made cover for Nanowrimo?
The focus of Nanowrimo should be on writing, after all that’s what writers do best. Design, on the other hand, is not easy to master and most authors do not have the time, software or skills to produce a cover that they are happy with. Resulting in frustration and a lot of time wasting trying to perfect a cover without the right resources.
This is where pre-made covers come in:
- They are already designed, no need to think up a concept
- The image has been provided. Stop wasting time and money finding and purchasing the right picture
- The perfect font has already been chosen
- The concept and image have been brought together to form a cohesive design
- It is formatted correctly
- It’s affordable
- Can help you get ideas for your story
- It’s quick. Simply choose your cover, click purchase and send through your book’s details for customisation. You’ll have your cover within 24 hours.
So make NaNoWriMo more inspiring this year by getting a great cover from the start. Who knows, it may even inspire a story idea.
Click here to find your cover